Jump to navigation Jump to search
- name: wiki.personaldata.io
- query: query.personaldata.io
- public by default
- all standard services: WDQS, QuickStatements (untested)
- (FIX) for some reason the item labels don't show anymore
- (FIX) updater crashes
- (FIX) sending emails
- (FIX) Wikibase_options#Widgets is now installed, but creates a problem.
- (FIX) When trying to log in, seems related to http(s): "There seems to be a problem with your login session; this action has been canceled as a precaution against session hijacking. Please resubmit the form."
- (FIX?) search problem: "An error has occurred while searching: We could not complete your search due to a temporary problem. Please try again later."
- (WAIT) internal alias/namespace problems in the query service (there is reference to wikibase.svc, wait for Wikibase_options#Query_prefixes to be fixed maybe first)
- (WAIT) autocomplete in the query service uses wrong prefix
- (WAIT) why do some pages miss the logo (like this one), while some others have it?
- (WAIT) QuickStatements has bugs
- on accessing (user) batches
- on running in background
- (Friday 15th:) Wikibase_options#Scripting_extensions
- (Friday 15th:) Wikibase_options#Gadgets
- Automatically done: set up API, for instance here, so it works. Seems to need:
- a site name is preconfigured
- have a way to get a token (presumably needed)
- to test:
- log in
- go here.
- click on the left on `action:wbeditentity`
- set `site` = ??? (there needs to be a choice!)
- set name = "This is a API test item"
- click "auto-fill token" (presumably needed)
- click "Make Request"
- Set up quick statements
- set up git/github/gitlab account so Paul can edit/update/see
- Set wgAllowUserJs to true
- Make mobile friendly with the MobileFrontend extension
- Add logo
- Wikibase_options#Supporting_links_to_external_vocabularies (on wiki.personaldata.io, the property is P49)
- Configure file uploads securely!