Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Originally translates experience and knowledge from addiction to substances, but at some point comes to an end.
- What is an addiction?
- We have a multitude of interests, some of which tied to consuming. The addicted person starts behaving as if consuming the product becomes a priority. The person stops being able to control this consumption. This leads to consequences. Wihtdrawal symptoms are more questioned.
- consuming becomes a priority (cognitive + behavior)
- inability to control, difficult
- consequences on the rest over a long term (affective, school, work, etc; also suffering)
- Internet is not just one thing:
- Social networks themselves