Jump to navigation Jump to search
The invitation, including the Zoom link, is here.
- Communication channels and rationale
- Communication on the wiki
- Who reads from the wiki?
- Need for an ontology
- How do we structure Internet of Things (IoT) devices like Tesla Cars or Amazon Echo / Alexa?
- Should we make on item by model? Group of model?
- One item by services? But what is the services? Typically Amazon Echo devices are linked to Alexa services, but they may differ in data collection.
- Can we do a type of data collection and inject it in all Tesla Cars Model?
- How do we index data controllers? Etc?
- Overview of the wiki base technology. I haven't really has it explained to me. I understand it loosely as wiki plus NoSQL triplestore Db but high level tech explanation would be good. Help:Wikibase technology
- Querying .. whatever the equivalent of SQL is
- How to generate visual query results (nodes, tables etc)
- Including importantly how to enable a new one
- Template syntax (maybe that might need to be a separate call)
- Update queries/batch operations Help:Quick Statements
- Other cool/useful stuff you can do that I might not be aware of (edited)
- Fill the next agenda, for Community Call/06