Jump to navigation Jump to search
The PersonalData.IO project was founded by Paul-Olivier Dehaye.
It is financed in part by:
- private donations (from Paul-Olivier Dehaye, money now spent);
- the Data Transparency Lab (2018, now spent); and
- Open Society Foundations (2018, 2019-2021);
- Luminate (2019-2021).
We are currently (early 2020) working towards the objectives described in this project proposal. Note that this proposal is currently only partially funded by Open Society and Luminate, so we are obviously on the lookout for more financing opportunities. Partly inspired by Privacy International's efforts, we are currently seeking new sources of funding (other foundation grants, but also project-based funding for instance, funded through public or corporate sources). If you have any ideas to suggest, please reach out to us at partners @ personaldata.io.
- Jessica Pidoux, Director
- Jean-Henry Morin, President
- Jean Christophe Schwaab, member
- Founder Paul-Olivier Dehaye, Treasurer
- Marie-Pierre Vidonne, Member
- Judith Herzog, Member